Blue Ribbon Pines Disc Golf Course
By far the best course I've ever played! Offers a wide variety of fairways from woods to water to fields. Extremely tidy and well mantained! Worth the $5 day pass.
best course in mn... the $5 fee is nothing... amazing course... as fine upkeep and design as a ballgolf course...challenging, unique... a must play course... great clubhouse... bring water!!!
Courses Close By
- Family of Christ Disc Golf Course, Ham Lake MN US(1 vote)
- Oak Grove Preserve, Oak Grove MN USNo votes yet
- Bunker Hills Regional Park, Andover MN US(1 vote)
- The Ponds of Linwood, Linwood Township MN USNo votes yet
- Abundant Life Church, Blaine MN USNo votes yet
- Rum River Scout Camp, Ramsey MN USNo votes yet
- Isanti Middle School Disc Golf Links, Isanti MN USNo votes yet
- Lochness Park Disc Golf Course, Blaine MN US(3 votes)
- Rieger Olson Disc Golf, Lent Township MN USNo votes yet
- Twin Lakes Park, Nowthen MN USNo votes yet