Blackhawk Disc Golf
No votes yet
Set among towering Ponderosa Pines along Morrell Creek at the Seeley-Swan High School. Flat, very wooded, and well-marked. No alcohol on school property.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Lightning DB5
Tee Type: Woodchips
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Trace Stone
From Hwy 83 in Seeley Lake; turn east on Locust/Airport Rd.(sign for airport). Go east 1 mile then turn into the Seeley-Swan High School parking lot. Drive around the school and park by the NE corner of the gym.
Email: Trace Stone
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Blackhawk Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Snow Bowl Ski Area, Missoula MT US(1 vote)
- Sky Ranch Disc Golf Course, Clinton MT US(1 vote)
- Pattee Canyon, Missoula MT US(1 vote)
- Echo Valley, Frenchtown MT US(2 votes)
- Blue Mountain, Missoula MT US(3 votes)
- Knucknees Basin, Hotsprings MT USNo votes yet
- Spiritwood, Victor MT US(2 votes)
- Ceedeeteetee Pines, Hamilton MT USNo votes yet
- Deerknuckle, Helena MT USNo votes yet
- Scratch Gravel, Helena MT USNo votes yet