Blackfoot Disc Golf Course
Half the trees removed in 2005 due to drought. Sprinklers installed and grass everywhere now. Great for practicing rollers.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DesignerPro
Tee Type: Asphalt
Course Length: 2,554ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 0
I-15 exit #93, go east 0.2 mile to left on Parkway (1st light), 0.4 mile to entrance of Jensen Grove Park. Park at west end of beach area near freeway. Walk 200 ft. south on path to 1st tee and course sign board with info.
First Tee: (
Email: The Lyksetts #18731
Alt. Phone: 208-680-6620
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Klausays_throw on Mar 11, 2016 at 5:35pm
Good beginner's course, great for practicing putting and approach, well maintained, and easy to play multiple times. No secondary cage placement.
Courses Close By
- Sister City Disc Golf Course, Pocatello ID US(2 votes)
- North Bingham County Park, Shelley ID USNo votes yet
- Bengal Ridge at ISU, Pocatello ID US(4 votes)
- Upper Ross Park, Pocatello ID US(2 votes)
- Woodland Hills, Ammon ID US(1 vote)
- Freeman Park Disc Golf Course, Idaho Falls ID US(2 votes)
- McCowin Park Disc Golf Course, Ammon ID USNo votes yet
- Eagle Point Park, Ammon ID USNo votes yet
- Massacre Rocks State Park - Long, American Falls ID US(2 votes)
- American Falls Disc Golf Course, American Falls ID USNo votes yet