Black Locust Disc Golf Course at Kensington Metro Park
Love this course I do really miss the old course "the tunnel" I find the course difficult on the extras but rewarding, amazing hole one from the pros the view is amazing. I do really love this course great balance love the left turns its just awesome.
Only complaint is it favors big arms not a ton of control shots that don't also require big arms.
Nice course, but it's hard to pay twice to play when the course is not kept up very well. It was much better with the old course.
Courses Close By
- Brighton High School, Brighton MI USNo votes yet
- The Gulch, Hamburg MI USNo votes yet
- Chilson Woods at Brighton State Rec Area, Brighton MI USNo votes yet
- Cass Benton Hills Disc Golf Course, Northville MI US(3 votes)
- Independence Lake - Red Hawk Disc Golf Course, Whitmore Lake MI USNo votes yet
- NorthRidge Church, Plymouth MI US(2 votes)
- Cleary University Disc Golf Course, Howell MI USNo votes yet
- The Farm at Founder's Sports Park, Farmington Hills MI US(1 vote)
- Marion Township Disc Golf Course, Howell MI USNo votes yet
- Bay Court Park Disc Golf Course, Clarkston MI USNo votes yet