Black Falls Disc Club
If your looking for a place to play all day this course is for you. Gets confusing sometimes just because how many baskets there are and how they are marked. You can play gold to gold, silver to silver, silver to gold or gold to silver so there is more than enough to keep you busy. I like playing here just sucks that its so far outta the way for me. The trails are also well maintained.
What a beautiful course. Off the beaten path to say the least but definitely in my top 5 all time courses. Gold and Silver tee placements along with gold, silver, and alternate basket locations makes a mix n match bonanza. Open elevated tees, technical tight fairways. Played thirty six on a sunny day and had a ball. Highly reccomend this course. Plenty of loaner discs available though i did not lose even one. Make sure you turn off of 118 before you hit the more metropolitan town center (heads up when the road takes a 90 degree turn). Looking forward to the new course opening just up the road. Play this course!
Courses Close By
- Cherry Hill, Montgomery VT USNo votes yet
- First Trax Disc Golf Course, Jay VT USNo votes yet
- Johnson State College Disc Golf Course, Johnson VT US(2 votes)
- Prouty Beach, Newport VT USNo votes yet
- Craftsbury Disc Golf, Craftsbury Common VT USNo votes yet
- Brewster Ridge at Smugglers Notch, Jeffersonville VT US(5 votes)
- Village 9 at Smuggler's Notch, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet
- Georgia Elementary, St. Albans VT US(1 vote)
- InterGolf , Granby QC CANo votes yet
- Center Chains DGC at Hope A. Davey Park, Waterbury Center VT US(2 votes)