Black Creek Community Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Recreational bush course. Good lines, tonal targets. Hiking boots best. Phone Hart he's always looking for a game. Alt. contact; Hart at 337-2373.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,005ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
On the Old Island Hwy 19A between Courtenay and Campbell River. 1st tee off the nature walk to the left - follow the hole markers.
First Tee: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Black Creek Community Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fir Meadows Disc Golf, Courtenay BC CANo votes yet
- Coal Shoot, Courtenay BC CANo votes yet
- Coopers Hawk Disc Golf Course, Campbell River BC CA(1 vote)
- Mt. Washington Fly Zone, Mt Washington - Courtenay BC CA(1 vote)
- Village Park Disc Golf Course, Comox BC CA(1 vote)
- Linnaea Farm, Cortes Island BC CANo votes yet
- Qualicum Bay Resort Disc Golf Course, Qualicum Bay BC CA(1 vote)
- Echo Woods, Port Alberni BC CANo votes yet
- Doumont, Nanaimo BC CANo votes yet
- Bowen Park, Nanaimo BC CA(1 vote)