Black Bear Creek Disc Golf
No votes yet
Very challenging - rough and rocky terrain with elevation and tight fairways. Scenic creek and large stones. $3/rnd or $5/day. Honor box - play anytime from 9 am to 9 pm. Small pro shop. Targets are DB-5 baskets.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 4,055ft
Alternate Length: 5,306ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 10 | Over 400ft: 0
From Wabeno; 32 to 52. Follow County Road W for 16 miles. From Rhinelander; follow 8 through Crandon to a right on County Road W for 4 miles. 1st tee to right of driveway. 4291 County Road W.
First Tee: (
Email: Jim Herman
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Black Bear Creek Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Jack Lake Disc Golf, Deerbrook WI US(1 vote)
- Camp Luther Pines, Three Lakes WI USNo votes yet
- Almon Park Disc Golf Course, Rhinelander WI USNo votes yet
- Sugar Camp Disc Golf Course, Sugar Camp WI US(1 vote)
- City of Antigo Disc Golf Course, Antigo WI USNo votes yet
- Treehaven Disc Golf Course, Tomahawk WI US(1 vote)
- The Tailings, Iron River MI USNo votes yet
- Florence Disc Golf Course, Florence WI USNo votes yet
- Iron Mountain City Park, Iron Mountain MI USNo votes yet
- Nokomis Community Park, Tomahawk WI USNo votes yet