Bird's Ruins Disc Golf Course at Langer Park
No votes yet
Set in the woods and rolling prairie of Charles Langer Family Park. Dual tees and multiple pin placements on most holes. 3 standard camp sites and 1 large group site available for public use (free). Contacting the Rec Director (below) for notice of use is the only obligation.
# Holes: 19
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,669ft
Alternate Length: 7,116ft
Course Designer: Erik Lemke and Rebel Disc Golf
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 5
From downtown Marshall; Hwy 73 (Hubbell St) north 1 mile to a left on Canal Rd. Go west 0.8 mile to the parking lot on the right. 1st tee on south side of Canal.
Email: Rec Director
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bird's Ruins Disc Golf Course at Langer Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fireman's Park, Waterloo WI US
- Vallarta-Ast Disc Golf Course, Deforest WI US
- Ripley Park, Cambridge WI US
- Hiestand Park, Madison WI US
- Rock River Disc Golf Course, Watertown WI US
- Capital Springs, Madison WI US
- Kiwanis of Stoughton Disc Golf Course, Stoughton WI US
- Crystal Lake Park, Beaver Dam WI US
- Edgerton Disc Golf Course, Edgerton WI US
- Elver Park, Madison WI US