Bird's Ruins Disc Golf Course at Langer Park
Absolutely a great course! Played here during Amateur Worlds and loved it. Just make sure you have a spotter along.
This nature park uses player’s donations to manage the course. It has a nice mix of open prairie holes, wooded holes, uphill holes, downhill holes, and even an elevated basket. Water comes into play on just a couple of holes. The tall natural prairie plants and bugs may eat you alive when in season so bring bug spray and hit the mowed fairways. It has a 19th hole which needs a tee shot across the water. Most holes have multiple tee pads and basket locations. Good signs to aid new players. This quality course is worth a donation each play; to help pay for the excellent maintenance it receives. It has earned "Disc Heads" winter course for 2014-15.
Courses Close By
- Marshall Middle School, Marshall WI USNo votes yet
- Firemen's Park, Waterloo WI US(2 votes)
- Deerfield Community Park, Deerfield WI USNo votes yet
- Firemans Park, Columbus WI USNo votes yet
- Vallarta-Ast Disc Golf Course, Deforest WI US(5 votes)
- Ripley Park, Cambridge WI USNo votes yet
- Hiestand Park, Madison WI US(8 votes)
- Yahara Hills Disc Golf Course, Madison WI USNo votes yet
- Johnson Park, Maple Bluff WI USNo votes yet
- Rock River Disc Golf Course, Watertown WI US(2 votes)