Birds of Paradise
No votes yet
Private course in rural area. Mountain golf - elevation and challenge. Wooded and open areas. 11 DB5s and many tones.
# Holes: 27
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 13 | Over 400ft: 6
7 miles west of 101 near Miranda. Email or call for directions. Although all are welcome, you must make an appointment and get a guide. Please do not show up without prior arrangements.
Email: Caleb Gribi
Contact Phone #1: 707-601-9716
Contact Phone #2: 707-822-7888
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Birds of Paradise? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- College of the Redwoods, Eureka CA US
- Westport Disc Golf Course, Westport CA US
- Cooper Gulch, Eureka CA US
- The Redwood Curtain, Arcata CA US
- Manila Bay Disc Golf Course, Arcata CA US
- Mad River Pump Station #4, Arcata CA US
- Steelhead Disc Golf Course at Creekside, Willow Creek CA US
- Coast Guard Air Station Humboldt Bay, McKinleyville CA US
- Lee Fong Park Disc Golf Course, Weaverville CA US
- KOA Campground, Willits CA US