Birds of Paradise
No votes yet
Private course in rural area. Mountain golf - elevation and challenge. Wooded and open areas. 11 DB5s and many tones. Major redesign in 2007.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 27
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 10,586ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 13 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: Caleb Gribi
7 miles west of 101 near Miranda. Email or call for directions. Although all are welcome, you must make an appointment and get a guide. Please do not show up without prior arrangements.
Email: Caleb Gribi #43842
Alt. Phone: 707-822-7888
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Birds of Paradise? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Southern Humboldt Community Park, Garberville CA USNo votes yet
- Westport Disc Golf Course, Westport CA US(2 votes)
- Cooper Gulch, Eureka CA US(2 votes)
- The Redwood Curtain at Humboldt State University, Arcata CA US(1 vote)
- Manila Bay Disc Golf Course, Arcata CA USNo votes yet
- Mad River Pump Station #4, Arcata CA US(1 vote)
- Steelhead Disc Golf Course at Creekside, Willow Creek CA USNo votes yet
- Coast Guard Air Station Humboldt Bay, McKinleyville CA USNo votes yet
- College of the Redwoods, Fort Bragg CA USNo votes yet
- Miner's Point Disc Golf Course, Junction City CA USNo votes yet