Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake: The Original
Played this course last week with 2 of my sons. We really enjoyed our round! This is a beautiful course with lots of variety. It is very well maintained and marked. I recommend that you check it out when you are in the area. The day we played the weather was beautiful with no wind.
Quality well maintained course with medium terrain (and in Florida that means more than most other Florida courses). Many new pads poured in 2011. All pads are concrete. Some holes play along lake bringing both water and wind into play. Second 18-hole course at same location.
Vice President - Orlando Disc Golf Club
Courses Close By
- Bill Frederick Park; T2-The Turkeynator, Orlando FL US(1 vote)
- Barnett Park - Parkside, Orlando FL US(1 vote)
- Barnett Park - North, Orlando FL US(3 votes)
- Airport Lakes Disc Golf Course, Orlando FL US(2 votes)
- 65th Infantry Veterans Disc Golf Course, Kissimmee FL USNo votes yet
- University of Central Florida Disc Golf Course, Orlando FL USNo votes yet
- Avalon Park, Orlando FL US(1 vote)
- Lincoln Avenue Park West Disc Golf Course, Mount Dora FL USNo votes yet
- River City Nature Park, DeBary FL US(1 vote)
- F. Burton Smith Park, Cocoa FL US(1 vote)