Bijou Community Park
By far the best course i have ever played. Very well maintained.
Courses like this are why I play this sport.
I love this course! I got my first Ace on hole #1 after a night of drinking and gambling. My friends and I were watching some public access show that showed some disc golfers playing the kirkwood course the night before and we were all stoked and dreaming of aces and low and behold hungover that next morning first throw felt like a rusty gate and splash!!! We were all jumping on the first tee like we had won the world series or something!!! LOL! I just had to share that memory. 27 holes!! Fun course able to play lots of different shots. Great scenery! Well worth playing if you have the chance.
Outstanding 27 hole course!!! It's nice that you can play the extra 9 separate or just play the whole 27. Fun shots through mature trees. It's a little dusty so don't forget your towel but well worth it! I could play there all day!!! No one hole stands out because they are all awesome
Courses Close By
- Zephyr Cove Park, Zephyr Cove NV US(3 votes)
- Turtle Rock Park Disc Golf, Markleeville CA US(2 votes)
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort, Kirkwood CA US(2 votes)
- North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Incline Village NV USNo votes yet
- Tahoe Vista Regional Disc Golf Course, Tahoe Vista CA US(2 votes)
- Squaw Valley Disc Golf Course at High Camp, Olympic Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Truckee River Regional Park, Truckee CA US(2 votes)
- Sierra College Truckee, Truckee CA USNo votes yet
- Rick's Revenge, Bear Valley CA US(1 vote)
- Dayton Disc Golf Course, Dayton NV USNo votes yet