Big Walnut Sports Park
horrible course, dont waste your time goin to play here. 7 of the holes are all in open field and are extremely long the last 2 holes are in the woods with a 4 foot path to throw down.
A empty field with some baskets, and presumably tee boxes. No trees or other terrain feature within my field of view. I was so underwhelmed by what I saw from the parking lot that I didn't actually play the course. Your experience may vary, but I'm pretty sure I'd have more fun playing in my backyard.
I know that this is quite a harsh review, but I figured it's better than nothing at all. If someone posts a more thorough review, I'll gladly rescind this one.
Courses Close By
- Forest Park Disc Golf Course, Brazil IN US(3 votes)
- The Masters Disc Golf Course at Calvary Baptist, Plainfield IN US(1 vote)
- Avon Town Hall Disc Golf Course, Avon IN US(5 votes)
- CICA Disc Golf Course, Mooresville IN USNo votes yet
- Rockville Lake Park, Rockville IN US(1 vote)
- Mt. Gilead Disc Golf Course, Mooresville IN US(1 vote)
- Milligan Park Disc Golf Course, Crawfordsville IN US(1 vote)
- Sugar Creek Campground, Crawfordsville IN USNo votes yet
- Edgewood Disc Golf Course, Ellettsville IN USNo votes yet
- Deming Park - North, Terre Haute IN US(2 votes)