No votes yet
Heavily wooded course between two campgrounds on the Muskegon River just north of the Hardy dam. Two distinct courses (blue tees at 6,000', red tees at 4,000'). The design allows campers at either location to play nine back to their starting location. Restrooms and vending convenient to each 9-hole swing. Scary tournament pin placements are on bluffs that drop off to the river and the signature hole is 726' - flanked by towering pines.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 5,822ft
Alternate Length: 6,062ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Leonard Johnson
US-131 to exit 131. Head west on M-20 W/8 Mile Rd. for 6.8 miles to a left on S Beech Ave. Beech dead ends into the park. Go all the way straight back to the T and the off road trail leading to the cut out parking lot in the woods. 1st tee is near there.
First Tee: (
Email: Leonard Johnson #15489
Alt. Phone: 231-591-2134
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Big Bend? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Newaygo State Park, Newaygo MI US(1 vote)
- The Basch, Stanwood MI USNo votes yet
- The Woods at White Cloud Elementary, White Cloud MI USNo votes yet
- Northend Riverside Park - West, Big Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Northend Riverside Park - East, Big Rapids MI US(1 vote)
- Canadian Lakes Disc Golf Course, Canadian Lakes MI USNo votes yet
- Branstrom Park Disc Golf Course, Fremont MI US(1 vote)
- Duke Creek Campground, Cedar Springs MI USNo votes yet
- Holton Disc Golf Course, Holton MI USNo votes yet
- Danish Disc Golf at Davis Park, Greenville MI US(3 votes)