Bicentennial Disc Golf Course
This is a great course with multiple tees and basket locations. Long tees to long basket locations make for a very challenging course. With the wooded areas that include the many elevation changes you will need to use every shot you have. This is a must play course if you are in the area.
When I first played this coarse I hated it but as i have gotten better I really enjoy the challenge of it. They have a good variety of holes and they do a really good job of using some hills that roll through. A great variety of different shots from hole to hole and from the multiple tees at each hole.
The course in Crowley is looking sweet! They now have 40 6ft. by 12ft. concrete tee pads. Each hole now has a newly designed John Houck platinum tee sign. The Red course is the longs, the White course is the mids, The Blue Course(natural tees) is the short course.
This is a fun course because it offers a wide variety of shots. There are open field holes with OB fences, there are wooded holes towards the back of the course and there is a lot of elevation change on this course. There is also a creek that comes into play on 8 different holes.
I would recommend playing this course if you get a chance.
Good course that uses elevation quite a bit. You'll need a guide with you to know which basket to throw at, and where the next one is, but all pads are marked with the number. Fun to practice throwing through trees. Watch out for hole 19, its under and past a bridge that has a creek right to left of it.
tough course from the long tees. but a good variety of elevation and hazards, very fun but tough to navigate
Courses Close By
- Greenbriar Community Center, Fort Worth TX US
- Sonora Park Disc Golf Course, Kennedale TX US
- Z Boaz Park, Fort Worth TX US
- Gateway West (The Privy), Fort Worth TX US
- Veteran's Park, Arlington TX US
- Saddle Hills Disc Golf Course, White Settlement TX US
- North Park, Haltom City TX US
- Willow Creek Park, Saginaw TX US
- Lester Lorch Park - Beaver Disc Golf Course, Cedar Hill TX US
- Lester Lorch Park - Coyote Disc Golf Course, Cedar Hill TX US