Bethany Lakes Disc Golf Course
Good tees baskets and signs in a not too busy park. There is a lot of length and the water can munch your plastic.
Not worth your time. poor design and poor layout. They could have made a decent 18 hole course with the right person in charge with all that land. you might as well take your practice basket to a field and throw at it. only hole 8 and 9 seem legit and even those are laid out poorly. I work in allen sometimes so i play there just to play but it is well worth it to go to mckinney and enjoy some disc golf rather than suffer through 9 holes at this course.
Courses Close By
- Shawnee Park, Plano TX US
- Towne Lake , McKinney TX US
- Alex Clark Memorial Disc Golf Course, McKinney TX US
- UT Dallas Alumni Disc Golf Course, Richardson TX US
- Bill Allen Memorial Park, The Colony TX US
- Springfield Park, Rowlett TX US
- Dash's Track Disc Golf Course, Frisco TX US
- B. B. Owen Park, Dallas TX US
- McCord Park, Little Elm TX US
- Greenbelt Park, Carrollton TX US