Bennett's Creek Park
This is a really fun course. Good scenery some good technical shots. It is heavily forested for most of the course but there are still some big open drives. Not a whole lot of elevation change. Would recommend checking out the course map on here before you go.
I absolutely love this place! The course is 5 mins from my house. I play here a few times a week. Looking to get some PDGA recognition and sanctioned events here. we need some help. We want to have some glow rounds, need support from PDGA. Check out my facebook group:
Tricky course but fun, if you play but a few times a month, if even, this is a fun challenge to keep your game around even. Some recent updates have occured, like cleaning up roots and stumps within the tee. Lots of Trees.
Courses Close By
- USCG Base Portsmouth Disc Golf, Portsmouth VA US(2 votes)
- Deep Creek Elementary School, Chesapeake VA USNo votes yet
- Hampton 9 Disc Golf Course, Hampton VA USNo votes yet
- Virginia Wesleyan College, Virginia Beach VA USNo votes yet
- Ace Run Ranch, Suffolk VA USNo votes yet
- Bayville Park, Virginia Beach VA US(2 votes)
- Newport News Disc Golf Course, Newport News VA US(1 vote)
- Northwest River Park Disc Golf Course, Chesapeake VA US(2 votes)
- Munden Point, Virginia Beach VA US(3 votes)
- New Quarter Park, Williamsburg VA US(1 vote)