Bengal Ridge at ISU
This is a great course. The course is on a mountain side which gives you plenty of room to throw. There is plenty of long shots as well as a couple of shorter shots (250-300ft). there are two different tee pads for each hole, so if your a beginner or an expert you will be challenged. If you play the back 9 make sure to have a spotter unless you have a very consistent throw. I have played this course 4 or 5 times and at most I have seen 2 other cars there.
Very fun and challenging. In addition to water, I would recommend hiking boots, and long pants.
This is a very unique course in Pocatello that will challenge every level of player. Beginner tees and Advanced tees to play from. Beautiful scenery.
Bring plaenty of Water.
Courses Close By
- Upper Ross Park, Pocatello ID US
- Sister City Disc Golf Course, Pocatello ID US
- Blackfoot Disc Golf Course, Blackfoot ID US
- American Falls Disc Golf Course, American Falls ID US
- Lava Lion's Club Disc Golf Course, Lava Hot Springs ID US
- Lava Hot Springs Disc Golf Course, Lava Hot Springs ID US
- Massacre Rocks State Park, American Falls ID US
- Boulder Bar at Massacre Rocks State Park, American Falls ID US
- Soda Springs Disc Golf Course at Art Kelly Park, Soda Springs ID US
- Woodland Hills, Ammon ID US