Pros: Overall this course offers a wide variety of shots. On some of the holes the creek comes into play and others offer tight shots next to the fence and between trees. Everything is in great shape as this a a new course in 2008.
Cons: Depending on the day and time that you go, there can be kids playing soccer, people at the skate park, and families in other open spaces. I hear that the skate park is getting taken out so that will help.
Other Thoughts: If you are in the Brighton area or only have a limited amount of time to play, this 9 hole will satisfy all of your DG needs.
There are tees signs at all of the tee boxes and a course map by the 1st tee box. Made a good course even better!!!
Courses Close By
- Adams Hollow, Brighton CO US(1 vote)
- Springvale Park Disc Golf, Thornton CO USNo votes yet
- Central Park Disc Golf Course, Firestone CO USNo votes yet
- Camenisch Park - Badlands, Federal Heights CO US(4 votes)
- Camenisch Park - The Hylands, Denver CO USNo votes yet
- Green Valley Ranch Disc Golf Course, Denver CO US(2 votes)
- Westminster Disc Golf Course, Westminster CO US(3 votes)
- The Dock, Aurora CO USNo votes yet
- North Midway Park, Broomfield CO US(1 vote)
- Waneka Lake Disc Golf Course, Lafayette CO USNo votes yet