Beaver Island State Park
Fun place to play. My friends and I try to go as much as we can before Memorial Day and after Veterans Day as it's free then. Has several memorable holes and a few with ACE potential. Bring bug spray and suntan lotion.
For a wide open course, this can be fun. Lots of long holes. The only hazards are a few spots with water, but they are easily avoided. If you're up for a long walk and open shots, this is a solid course, though it's not very challenging.
Excellent course. Well groomed with scenic views of Niagara river. Moderate to Extreme winds off of the Niagara river are almost always a factor at this course. Longer open holes in various lengths give players of different levels the opportunity to air out long drives. The course is generally open and flat with elevation changes for many holes. Fun for beginners and more advanced players. Excellent mix of short and long holes with and without trees. There is a Huge selection of discs sold in the park office open throughout the week.
Wet, and lots of bugs! Good fun, great layout, with the river running along side. The folks working in the park, are very nice.
Courses Close By
- Veterans Park, Tonawanda NY US(3 votes)
- Ellicott Creek Disc Golf Course, Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Pine Woods Park, North Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Payne Park, North Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Lighthouse Disc Golf Course at Como Lake, Lancaster NY US(3 votes)
- Joseph Davis State Park, Lewiston NY US(3 votes)
- Chestnut Ridge - The Ravine, Orchard Park NY US(2 votes)
- Shadow of the Hawk Mini Disc Golf Course, Eden NY USNo votes yet
- Hawks Landing, Eden NY USNo votes yet
- Wilson-Tuscarora Park, Wilson NY USNo votes yet