Beautiful course on a former overnight camp turned state park. Lots of trees. Natural tees. Bring course map to aid with navigation. Weds Doubles at 6PM.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 4,858ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
I-84, take 9D south 2.4 miles through Beacon to a left into parking area past the pool.
First Tee: (
Email: Alan Flynn
This course has no photos.
by popnlock on Jul 7, 2014 at 3:56pm
Course is close to home, lot of trees. The majority of the holes (6-18) are in the woods and serpentine up and down a hill. Not a lot of variety but the course is improves every time i go back.
Courses Close By
- FDR State Park, Yorktown Heights NY US(4 votes)
- Mohonk Mountain House, New Paltz NY USNo votes yet
- Leonard Park, Mt. Kisco NY US(3 votes)
- Brakewell Steel/Warwick, Warwick NY US(6 votes)
- Wolfe Woods at Warwick, Warwick NY US(2 votes)
- The Oasis at Warwick, Warwick NY USNo votes yet
- Town Of Rhinebeck, Rhinebeck NY USNo votes yet
- Browns Point/Buzzy's Creek, West Milford NJ US(1 vote)
- Campgaw Reservation, Mahwah NJ US(5 votes)
- Waveny Park Disc Golf, New Canaan CT USNo votes yet