Baw Beese Lake/Owen Park
No votes yet
Nice course and never very crowded. A lot of water to watch out for.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 2,959ft
Alternate Length: 2,338ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
M-99 south out of Hillsdale to a left on Steamburg Rd., to a right on Lakeland Dr., to the entrance of Waterworks Park. Around lake to a right into Owen Park. 1st tee near 1st parking lot on the right.
First Tee: (
Hillsdale Recreation Dept
Alt. Phone: 517-437-3579
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Baw Beese Lake/Owen Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lady in Blue Disc Golf at McCourtie Park, Somerset Center MI USNo votes yet
- Jackson Community College, Jackson MI USNo votes yet
- Fremont Middle School, Fremont IN USNo votes yet
- Victory Park, Albion MI US(1 vote)
- Lenawee Christian School, Adrian MI USNo votes yet
- AFCON Ridge, Adrian MI USNo votes yet
- Recreation Park, Bryan OH US(1 vote)
- Ketchum Park Disc Golf Course, Marshall MI USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park Disc Golf Course, Adrian MI USNo votes yet
- Big Portage Lake at Waterloo, Grass Lake MI USNo votes yet