Basket Case Links - The Good
No votes yet
Very beautiful - winding through the woods with rock walls and some challenging holes. $5/round or $8/day. Pro shop. 9 holes from 2nd course playable.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 4,532ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
North on Rte. 1 past Wiscasset to Rte. 27 south three miles. Driveway is just past Pine Crest Motor Court on the right. If you pass Edgecomb Potters, you've gone too far.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by mackerson4 on Mar 30, 2012 at 9:28pm
This is my home course and I love it. It's by far the hardest course I've played but it never get old, all of the challenges are fun every time. If you can throw a good game at Basket Case you're on your way to greatness.
Courses Close By
- Basket Case Links - The Bad, Edgecomb ME USNo votes yet
- Acker's Acres - The Twisted, Bowdoinham ME USNo votes yet
- Cripps Creek, Topsham ME USNo votes yet
- Acker's Acres - The Wicked, Bowdoinham ME US(4 votes)
- Mad Mountain Adventure Disc Golf, West Bowdoin ME USNo votes yet
- LaVallee Links Disc Golf - Ridgeline, Randolph ME USNo votes yet
- LaVallee Links Disc Golf - Parkside, Randolph ME USNo votes yet
- CR Farm Disc Golf, West Gardiner ME US(3 votes)
- Enman Field - Beast, Brunswick ME US(2 votes)
- Enman Field - Beauty, Brunswick ME US(1 vote)