Pretty open course. It's not very long overall but there are some bomber holes that are really fun.. It is easily one of my favorite courses.
Outstanding course with several long "epic" holes, varied terrain, and great views. Exceptionally well maintained, tee boxes and signs throughout. Of over a dozen courses I've played, the standout favorite.
Courses Close By
- Goodnow Park, Princeton MA US(1 vote)
- Maple Hill, Leicester MA US(4 votes)
- Luther Hill Park, Spencer MA USNo votes yet
- Pyramids Pink, Leicester MA USNo votes yet
- Pyramids, Leicester MA US(1 vote)
- Flat Rock Disc Golf, Athol MA US(2 votes)
- Royalston Fish and Game, South Royalston MA USNo votes yet
- Coggshall Park, Fitchburg MA US(1 vote)
- Newton Hill, Worcester MA US(3 votes)
- Tully Lake Disc Golf Course, Royalston MA US(2 votes)