Barnett Park - North
Pleased to report that holes 6 and 7 do exist. This course is fairly open in a lot of places, but also completely covered by short palm bushes. There are a few severe doglegs, but the course is mostly straight. Try to avoid the water on hole 12, because it's actually very muddy at the bottom.
One caveat, we did not try the water hole, because we have no discs that float yet. It's an interesting idea, but I wouldn't try unless you have that contingency available.
Great course! Hole 14 skirts an active athletic field with a picnic table that is near the hole, make sure its clear before launching. Due to recent construction projects hole 6 and 7 are non-existent. After 5 walk along the edge of the field ( development in distance, walk left edge) taking your first left cut to the next hole (sandy fairway) The situation has been rectified with the addition of a 14A and 14b after the original 14th hole. Watch out for stinging ants if you stand in the same place too long!
Nice combination of open and wooded holes needing a variety of shots. Water plays on four holes. Some slight elevation changes. Hole 18 a signature one with 3/4s of drive over water with basket on island.Hole one east of parking adjacent to man made lake. Installation of complete concrete pads would garner an additional link in rating. Second 18-hole course at same location.
Vice President - Orlando Disc Golf Club
Courses Close By
- Barnett Park - Parkside, Orlando FL US
- Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake: The Original, Orlando FL US
- Bill Frederick Park; T2-The Turkeynator, Orlando FL US
- Airport Lakes Disc Golf Course, Orlando FL US
- University of Central Florida, Orlando FL US
- Avalon Park, Orlando FL US
- Lincoln Avenue Park West Disc Golf Course, Mount Dora FL US
- River City Nature Park, DeBary FL US
- F. Burton Smith Park, Cocoa FL US
- Lake Okahumpka Park, WIldwood FL US