Very nice course. Well laid out and well maintained. There are plenty of signs to direct you to the holes. Pro tees and and some holes have alternate basket location. Clean park and looks to be played on a regular basis. Will certainly play again next time in area.
Also out of bounds is well marked were applicable and there are several water hazards with the creek.
What a fun and challenging course to play. A great mixture of wooded and open holes.
Pros:No confusing fairways. Short and long tees on most holes. There are some extremely challenging (narrow path) wooded holes but they are fun to challenge yourself on. The open holes allow for the arms to rip big drives but at the sme time, are not a discouraging range for beginners. A well maintained, beautiful course
con: not really a con, but make sure to print out a map to make locating tees easier on yourself.
Also the walk from 18 to 1 is long but the gameplay overrides that any day!
Courses Close By
- Kiwanis Disc Golf at Berkeley Park, Goldsboro NC USNo votes yet
- Ayden Park, Ayden NC USNo votes yet
- Stoney Creek Park, Goldsboro NC USNo votes yet
- Mt. Olive College, Mt. Olive NC USNo votes yet
- Covenant, Winterville NC US(1 vote)
- Richlands-Steed Park, Richlands NC US(1 vote)
- West Meadowbrook Park, Greenville NC US(2 votes)
- East Carolina University, Greenville NC US(1 vote)
- Glenburnie Park, New Bern NC US(3 votes)
- White Oak River Campground Disc Golf Course, Maysville NC US(1 vote)