Nice challenging course. Quite hard to find your way around to 6 or so of the holes.
Challenging back nine with front nine being just as challenging on a hot summer day or a windy day. Bring plenty of liquid if playing in the summer. Very difficult to follow layout if you have never played course before. Pros: multiple pin placements, benches on a few holes, good mix of shots; short, long, narrow fairways and water hazards. Warm-up basket. Cons: poor signage, trash receptacles/facilities, wasp nests under benches/near swamp on hole 15 and can be ridiculously hot mid-summer on the mesa. I also have not seen a PDGA sanctioned event on this course in years.
Courses Close By
- Town of Olathe Disc Golf Course, Olathe CO USNo votes yet
- Tamarac Park, Delta CO USNo votes yet
- Delta County Fairgrounds, Hotchkiss CO USNo votes yet
- Double Cabin Disc Golf Course, Mountain Village CO USNo votes yet
- Round Top Mountain Park, Lake City CO USNo votes yet
- Powderhorn Mountain Resort, Mesa CO USNo votes yet
- Riverbend Park, Palisade CO US(1 vote)
- Gunnison Elementary Disc Golf Course, Gunnison CO USNo votes yet
- Mountaineer Disc Golf Course, Gunnison CO US(1 vote)
- Watson Island DIsc Golf Course, Grand Junction CO USNo votes yet