No votes yet
Plays through a nicely wooded park along the Bow River. The holes range from short precision shots to long open drives. Calgary's first 18 hole public course. Park open from 5 am to 11 pm unless otherwise posted.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,367ft
Course Designer: Calgary Disc Golf Club
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
From the Trans Canada; Go north on Stoney Trail NW. Turn east on Nose Hill Dr, then right on 87th to a left on Bearspaw Dam Rd. Turn south on 85th St. and then immediately right on Scenic Bow Rd. The parking lot is at the end of the road. Park at west end of parking lot.
Parking Lot: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Baker Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Forest Lawn, Calgary AB CA
- Park 96, Calgary AB CA
- Centenary Park, Calgary AB CA
- WJ Homestead Disc Golf, MD #31 Foothills AB CA
- Walters Green, Olds AB CA
- Canmore Nordic Centre, Canmore AB CA
- Three Sisters, Canmore AB CA
- 22 Birdwalk, Sundre AB CA
- Alberta Badlands Disc Golf Course, Wayne AB CA
- Deerborne Disc Golf Course, Elkford BC CA