Plays through a nicely wooded park along the Bow River. The holes range from short precision shots to long open drives. Calgary's first 18 hole public course. Park open from 5 am to 11 pm unless otherwise posted.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,367ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Calgary Disc Golf Club
From the Trans Canada; Go north on Stoney Trail NW. Turn east on Nose Hill Dr, then right on 87th to a left on Bearspaw Dam Rd. Turn south on 85th St. and then immediately right on Scenic Bow Rd. The parking lot is at the end of the road. Park at west end of parking lot.
Parking Lot: (
by chainmusician on Apr 1, 2015 at 4:09am
Beautiful park, great design.
Courses Close By
- Thorncliffe Disc Golf Course, Calgary AB CANo votes yet
- Forest Lawn, Calgary AB CA(1 vote)
- Park 96, Calgary AB CANo votes yet
- Strathmore Disc Golf Course, Strathmore AB CANo votes yet
- Walters Green (Hartman Green), Olds AB CANo votes yet
- Three Sisters, Canmore AB CANo votes yet
- Canmore Nordic Centre, Canmore AB CANo votes yet
- 22 Birdwalk, Sundre AB CANo votes yet
- Aspen Meadows - West, Sundre AB CANo votes yet
- Aspen Meadows - East, Sundre AB CANo votes yet