Avalanche Preserve Recreation Area
No votes yet
A walk through a mixed northern forest. The course begins in some lower meadows and then climbs to the top of Avalanche Mountain. Unmatched view on hole 18. Long walks between some holes. Mixed use trails and park.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 4,400ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 0
From downtown Boyne City; follow Lake St south to the end and follow the signs (the road jogs east on Ann St, then south on Wilson). 1st tee at the east end of the parking lot. If from US-131 in Boyne Falls; head west on M-75 into Boyne City, turn left onto Division St (just past McDonalds), then left on Lake St and follow the signs.
First Tee: (
Email: Forrest Omland #60743
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Avalanche Preserve Recreation Area? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Boyne Mountain Ski Resort, Boyne Falls MI USNo votes yet
- East Jordan Community Park, East Jordan MI USNo votes yet
- River Road Sports Complex, Petoskey MI US(2 votes)
- Mt. McSauba Disc Golf Course, Charlevoix MI USNo votes yet
- Crowle Hole Disc Golf Course at Kiwanis Park, Harbor Springs MI USNo votes yet
- Camp Hayo-Went-Ha, Central Lake MI USNo votes yet
- Shanty Creek Disc Golf Course, Bellaire MI US(1 vote)
- Treetops Resort, Gaylord MI USNo votes yet
- Blissfest Disc Golf Course, Harbor Springs MI USNo votes yet
- Log Lake Park, Kalkaska MI US(1 vote)