Ashland City Park
No votes yet
Boy Scout project course. Several OBs, a mando and three 300'+ holes add difficulty.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 6
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 1,600ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Tommy Wilcox
US-63; Missouri Y exit toward Missouri M/Ashland/Guthrie. Go west on Broadway for 0.4 mile to the 2nd right. College St. dead ends at the park.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ashland City Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Holts Summit Disc Golf Course, Holts Summit MO USNo votes yet
- The Dam Course at Binder State Park, Jefferson City MO USNo votes yet
- Joseph C. Miller Disc Golf Course, Jefferson City MO US(1 vote)
- Indian Hills Disc Golf Course, Columbia MO US(2 votes)
- Albert Oakland Park, Back Course, Columbia MO US(2 votes)
- Albert Oakland Park, Front Course, Columbia MO US(2 votes)
- Veteran's Park, Fulton MO US(1 vote)
- Proctor Lake Park, California MO USNo votes yet
- Centralia Disc Golf Course, Centralia MO USNo votes yet
- Eldon Middle School Disc Golf, Eldon MO USNo votes yet