Arthur O. Fisher Park
Good course. A full 24 holes of play after they added the extremely tough last 6 wood holes. Starts easy and ends tough. Water, open, and woods. No elevation though. Easy to get to, right of 35w. Map it though. confusing after #4/5 (go toward street) and start the new wood holes before the water #16/17 and it will empty you back there to finish. Need to throw lt to rt to score good and not lose disc in the water birdie holes.
not a fan of this one. it can be confusing on which hole to play next. a big pond water hazard comes into play a couple of times. nothing special going on at all.
Courses Close By
- Sycamore Trails Disc Golf Course, Miamisburg OH US(5 votes)
- Westbrook Park Disc Golf Course, Clayton OH US(3 votes)
- Belmont Park, Dayton OH US(6 votes)
- Twin Creek Disc Golf Course, Germantown OH US(4 votes)
- Indian Riffle Park, Kettering OH US(3 votes)
- Englewood Metro Park Disc Golf Course, Vandalia OH US(3 votes)
- Handyman Ace Hardware Disc Golf Course, Fairborn OH US(3 votes)
- Wilson Park, Middletown OH USNo votes yet
- Turtlecreek, Lebanon OH US(2 votes)
- Monroe Community Park, Monroe OH US(1 vote)