Lots of trees and very beautiful. I played this course in fall 2013. Very well kept! Really really nice course. The blue course has very very long distances. About 500 feet average on each tee.
An excellent technical course that was very scenic. A lot of elevation changes along with the woods. Big arms might not like it as much as I did but for a technical course it was a 5 chainer.
Courses Close By
- Armco White, Ashland KY US
- Crazy 8, Lavalette WV US
- Lucky 8, Lavalette WV US
- Rotary Park, Huntington WV US
- Indian Rock at Rotary Park, Huntington WV US
- Chief Logan Rec Center Disc Golf Course, Logan WV US
- Wine Cellar DGC, Dunbar WV US
- Little Creek Park, South Charleston WV US
- Redeemer Park Disc Golf Course, Charleston WV US
- Parchment Valley Winter Lake Disc Golf Course, Ripley WV US