Lots of trees and very beautiful. I played this course in fall 2013. Very well kept! Really really nice course. The blue course has very very long distances. About 500 feet average on each tee.
An excellent technical course that was very scenic. A lot of elevation changes along with the woods. Big arms might not like it as much as I did but for a technical course it was a 5 chainer.
Courses Close By
- Armco White, Ashland KY USNo votes yet
- Crazy 8, Lavalette WV USNo votes yet
- Lucky 8, Lavalette WV USNo votes yet
- Rotary Park, Huntington WV US(5 votes)
- Indian Rock at Rotary Park, Huntington WV US(2 votes)
- Cave Run, Morehead KY USNo votes yet
- Chief Logan Rec Center Disc Golf Course, Logan WV USNo votes yet
- Wine Cellar DGC, Dunbar WV USNo votes yet
- Little Creek Park, South Charleston WV US(1 vote)
- Redeemer Park Disc Golf Course, Charleston WV US(2 votes)