The beginning of this course is hard to find in the maze of one way roads in the park. It is also kind of frustrating that they have a white and blue course at Armoce and they have white and blue tee pads on both sides. The blue course is long and heavily wooded also on many holes there is not a clear path on where to throw your disc. We ended up getting lost on the course and had to use the map online to find our way. There is not a significant difference between the different pads for the holes and many of the holes are on the side of a steep slope.
Lots of trees and very beautiful. I played this course in fall 2013. Very well kept! Really really nice course. The blue course has very very long distances. About 500 feet average on each tee.
An excellent technical course that was very scenic. A lot of elevation changes along with the woods. Big arms might not like it as much as I did but for a technical course it was a 5 chainer.
Courses Close By
- Armco White, Ashland KY US(1 vote)
- South Point High School, South Point OH USNo votes yet
- Lucky 8, Lavalette WV USNo votes yet
- Crazy 8, Lavalette WV USNo votes yet
- Rotary Park, Huntington WV US(5 votes)
- Indian Rock at Rotary Park, Huntington WV US(2 votes)
- Barboursville City Park, Barboursville WV US(1 vote)
- Earl Thomas Conley Riverside Park, West Portsmouth OH USNo votes yet
- The Sound Barrier at Lincoln County High School, Hamlin WV USNo votes yet
- Black Bear Disc Golf at Shawnee State Park, West Portsmouth OH USNo votes yet