Arcadia Lake - Red
I second the map suggestion. Course is short and technical, plan on hunting for disc's in the tall grass. We went shortly after they mowed, I'd hate to go if they had not mowed in awhile. Course shots are fairly short but tricky with lots of trees and obstacles. My daughter and I had a blast playing. Was getting hot so we played one side and didn't see the other side, I imagine its very similar to the red course.
Short, very technical course. A map is an absolute must. On lake property so you have to pay by the car load. You have to walk on course to see hole locations as you can't see them from the tee. A spotter is a necessity. Be ready to look in weeds for even a well thrown disc. A few Ace oppurtunities, but not a course for new players.
Courses Close By
- Arcadia Lake - Blue, Oklahoma City OK USNo votes yet
- Oklahoma Christian University, Edmond OK USNo votes yet
- Tye F. Cunningham Disc Golf Course, Edmond OK US(2 votes)
- Choctaw Creek Park - A, Choctaw OK USNo votes yet
- Choctaw Creek Park - B, Choctaw OK USNo votes yet
- Kiwanis Park, Midwest City OK USNo votes yet
- Will Rogers Park, Oklahoma City OK US(4 votes)
- Dolese Youth Park - East, Oklahoma City OK US(5 votes)
- Dolese Youth Park - West, Oklahoma City OK USNo votes yet
- Southern Nazarene University, Bethany OK USNo votes yet