No votes yet
10 minutes from the New York State Thruway. Designed for both finesse and accuracy with a bit of distance as it cuts through an old apple orchard. Lots of cover and shrubbery, in some cases very dense. Scorecard/map in a mail box at the toll booth.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 6,500ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: Paul Stephens & Doug Kelly
I-90 take the RT-77 exit, EXIT 48A, toward Pembroke/Medina. Turn right on Alleghany Rd/RT-77, then right on W Main St/RT-33. Continue on RT-33 to a left on Fargo Rd. Pass the maintenance barn and continue a half mile to park entrance. Course starts right behind toll booth.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Angry Apple? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lighthouse Disc Golf Course at Como Lake, Lancaster NY US(3 votes)
- Black Diamond Disc Golf Course at Emery Park, South Wales NY US(3 votes)
- Chestnut Ridge - The Ravine, Orchard Park NY US(2 votes)
- Ellicott Creek Disc Golf Course, Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Pine Woods Park, North Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Payne Park, North Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Veterans Park, Tonawanda NY US(3 votes)
- Beaver Island State Park, Grand Island NY US(4 votes)
- Hawks Landing, Eden NY USNo votes yet
- Shadow of the Hawk Mini Disc Golf Course, Eden NY USNo votes yet