Anderson-Dean Community Park
Super boring course that's rarely mowed. Looks like someone just plopped down baskets in a huge field.
pro: elevation changes,18 hole.
cons: the whole course is seldom mowed.wide open for the most part.
signs are missing on most holes.hard to find next tee on some.
added note: this course is the closest to my house and I very seldom
play cause I don't find it very fun.
could be good if you need to practice on your long game or windy days.
The course is very long and open with hardly any obstructions but lots of elevation changes. The course needs attention: signage is damaged or non-existent; tees are in need of significant repair; grass needs to be mowed on a much more frequent basis. Could be a really good course with some improvements and regular maintenance.
Courses Close By
- Henry Jackson Park, Danville KY US(3 votes)
- Centennial Park, Wilmore KY US(2 votes)
- Lawrenceburg Disc Golf, Lawrenceburg KY US(2 votes)
- Lake Mingo Disc Golf Course, Nicholasville KY US(3 votes)
- Riney B Disc Golf Course, Nicholasville KY US(4 votes)
- Anderson Community Park Disc Golf Course, Lawrenceburg KY US(1 vote)
- Shillito Park, Lexington KY US(2 votes)
- Veterans Park Disc Golf Course, Lexington KY US(3 votes)
- Graham Memorial Park, Lebanon KY US(2 votes)
- East Frankfort Park Disc Golf Course, Frankfort KY US(4 votes)