All Aboard Disc Golf
No votes yet
Plays around an elementary school. 6 tightly wooded holes and 12 field holes. Asphalt OB and #16 has a mandatory. Tees marked with reflectors. Scorecards emailed upon request. No smoking on the course and school grounds.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 4,334ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 2
I-95; exit #217/ME-6/ME-155 onto Lagrange Rd., east toward Howland. Go a half mile to a right at stop sign, another half mile, across Penobscot River, then straight through next intersection onto Hammett Rd. (ME-155). Go 3.6 miles to Enfield Station School at 561 Hammett Rd.
First Tee: (
Email: Adam Boyington #25605
Alt. Phone: 207-732-4141
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at All Aboard Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- DR Disc Golf, Orrington ME US(1 vote)
- Hapana Disc Golf, Trenton ME USNo votes yet
- Skyriders Disc Golf, Fairfield ME US(1 vote)
- Quaker Hill Disc Golf, Fairfield ME US(1 vote)
- Fox Run at Belgrade Lakes, Rome ME USNo votes yet
- Burnsboro Disc Golf Course, Vassalboro ME US(2 votes)
- D 'n' D Disc Golf, Sidney ME US(1 vote)
- Porcupine Ridge Disc Golf, Augusta ME USNo votes yet
- Quarry Run, Augusta ME US(4 votes)
- Troll Valley Disc Golf, Farmington ME USNo votes yet