Super layout. This park has what Lenora is missing... A couple holes that take you through the woods. A great mix of difficultly so your not always upset from hole to hole. Multiple basket positions and pads. Funny how the pond on 17 attracts discs. "By the way, if you find my YELLOW Beast, I would love to have it returned :)
Give this park a couple more years for the lawns to smooth out and it will be one of the best around. Great expense went into the course to make it easy to follow and fun to play.
The wind will catch you right off the first couple holes if you don't watch yourself.
Great mix of open field and tight wooded alleys. Holds no favoritism to your friend with the 500+ foot throws. Can be windy in the open and I hope you bring a floating disc for the magnetic pond on 17. Enjoy.
Courses Close By
- Lenora Park, Snellville GA US
- Suwanee Creek Disc Golf Course, Suwanee GA US
- Little Mulberry Park, Dacula GA US
- Rosewood-Dekalb at Redan Park, Lithonia GA US
- Fort Yargo State Park, Winder GA US
- Victor Lord Park Disc Golf Course, Winder GA US
- Chamblee Church Disc Golf Course, Chamblee GA US
- East Roswell Park, Roswell GA US
- Wills Park, Alpharetta GA US
- Criswell Park, Monroe GA US