Alexander Middle School Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Some long open holes, some short technical ones and a great tunnel shot (lost disc warning!). School grounds - no tobacco, alcohol or drugs.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,808ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
From Wisconsin Rapids; Hwy 13 south to a right on Hwy 73 to Nekoosa, left after the bridge onto Hwy 173, left on Birch St. The school is on the right. Turn into 3rd driveway. 1st tee by "Do Not Enter" sign.
First Tee: (
Email: Steve Knoll #21620
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Alexander Middle School Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Robinson Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI USNo votes yet
- South Wood County Park, Wisconsin Rapids WI US(2 votes)
- North Wood County Park, Arpin WI US(1 vote)
- Mead Park, Stevens Point WI USNo votes yet
- McDill Pond Disc Golf Course, Stevens Point WI USNo votes yet
- Yulga, Stevens Point WI US(1 vote)
- Standing Rocks, Stevens Point WI US(3 votes)
- Wildwood Park, Marshfield WI US(1 vote)
- Braem Park, Marshfield WI US(1 vote)
- Big Eau Pleine County Park, Mosinee WI US(2 votes)