Albert Oakland Park, Back Course
Pros: This course will test your arm. Nice tight wooded shots. Easy course to follow.
Con:s Hole signs need to be updated. Par 54 course.
Pros: mix of long and short holes. long hole 460. Water comes into play 8 holes. most holes reachable in one. even the most experienced golfers can be challenged to shoot well.
Cons: fairly open and flat
Courses Close By
- Albert Oakland Park, Front Course, Columbia MO US(2 votes)
- Indian Hills Disc Golf Course, Columbia MO US(2 votes)
- Harmony Bends Disc Golf at Strawn Park, Columbia MO USNo votes yet
- Ashland City Park, Ashland MO USNo votes yet
- Centralia Disc Golf Course, Centralia MO US(1 vote)
- Veteran's Park, Fulton MO US(1 vote)
- Fayette City Park, Fayette MO USNo votes yet
- Holts Summit Disc Golf Course, Holts Summit MO USNo votes yet
- The Dam Course at Binder State Park, Jefferson City MO US(1 vote)
- Northeast Park, Mexico MO USNo votes yet