No votes yet
Fun and challenging - lots of elevation change, tight fairways and a few creeks. On a 300 acre farm in the foothills of Vichy, MO. Akita's Run is the shorter complement to the longer Ozark Mountain and Spencer-Davis courses on site. Shorter does not mean easier, however. You will be tested with tight lines, extreme elevation and treacherous greens. Bring your best game and some climbing shoes!
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Gateway
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: All Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,853ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: David McCormack
PRIVATE Ozark Mountain disc golf facility. Contact David to play.
Parking Lot: (
Email: David McCormack #2873
Alt. Phone: 314-487-5204
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Akitas Run? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ozark Mountain, Vichy MO USNo votes yet
- Spencer Davis, Vichy MO USNo votes yet
- Ber Juan , Rolla MO USNo votes yet
- Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Rolla MO USNo votes yet
- Holts Summit Disc Golf Course, Holts Summit MO USNo votes yet
- Joseph C. Miller Disc Golf Course, Jefferson City MO US(3 votes)
- The Dam Course at Binder State Park, Jefferson City MO US(1 vote)
- Airpark Field, Eldon MO US(1 vote)
- Eldon Middle School Disc Golf, Eldon MO USNo votes yet
- Dragon Ridge, Camdenton MO US(2 votes)