Airport Lakes Disc Golf Course
Only a half mile north of Orlando Int’l Airport - the ultimate layover course. Dual tees and two sets of pins per fairway. 6 fairways play through shady oaks. Good mix of left, right and straight shots. Red to Red = 2130', Red to Gold = 2575', Blue to Red = 2560', Blue to Gold = 3010'.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,130ft
Alternate Length: 3,010ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Gregg Hosfeld
Toll Road 528 (Beachline); exit 11. North on Semoran (Hwy 436) to a left at 1st light on N. Frontage Rd., 200 yds. to a right on Forbes Pl., 200 yds to stop sign. Park entrance dead ahead. 1st tee behind restrooms.
Email: Gregg Hosfeld #1602
Alt. Phone: 407-701-9058
by gatorbear on Aug 20, 2013 at 4:09pm
Really like this course. 9 holes vary from open fields to multiple trees to eat your disc. Really well marked. Great for newbies as amateur tees are short yet offer variety.
by sgarrow on Aug 7, 2013 at 5:31pm
Couse is pretty good. Options for playing both long and short baskets.
Courses Close By
- 65th Infantry Veterans Disc Golf Course, Kissimmee FL USNo votes yet
- Barnett Park - Parkside, Orlando FL US(2 votes)
- Barnett Park - North, Orlando FL US(3 votes)
- Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake: The Original, Orlando FL US(3 votes)
- Bill Frederick Park; T2-The Turkeynator, Orlando FL US(2 votes)
- Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake: The Woods, Orlando FL USNo votes yet
- University of Central Florida Disc Golf Course, Orlando FL US(1 vote)
- Avalon Park, Orlando FL US(1 vote)
- Oviedo Disc Golf Course at Shane Kelly Park, Oviedo FL US(1 vote)
- River City Nature Park - Barwick, DeBary FL US(1 vote)