Agnes Moffitt Park
We played this course with a group of 5 first-timers and it seemed like exactly what we needed. An experience disc golfer with a puppy even adopted us to show us the ropes, so it is a very friendly atmosphere. There were some soft spots around the course, but no actual water hazards to deal with (I appreciated that since I've seen more advanced courses). I could see how more experienced disc golfers would want a higher difficulty, but this was great for us.
This course is a two because it is flat and not challenging. It is confusing to find the holes because the tee signs are just small posts in the ground with numbers. Tee pads are dirt and badly worn to the point of bad footing.
The "extra" chain is for the thriving disc golf community who were friendly and including. That is one thing this course has going for it is that it is well loved by the community and that counts for a lot.
A pretty nice course with some good distances on the advanced tees. The park could be maintained a little better and the baskets are pretty old. However, it is a fun course to play and can be a challenge. DO NOT go after recent rain without waterproof boots. Water collects around the baskets and all over the fields.
Courses Close By
- Nottingham Park, Houston TX US
- BridgePoint Bible Church, Katy TX US
- Memorial Drive Disc Golf, Houston TX US
- TC Jester Park, Houston TX US
- McClendan Park, Houston TX US
- CrossPoint Community Church, Katy TX US
- Texas Army Trail, Cypress TX US
- Jim Mozola Memorial Disc Golf Course (Bayou Disc Golf Course), Houston TX US
- Rice University Disc Golf Course, Houston TX US
- Oak Meadow Park Disc Golf Course, Cypress TX US