Aggieland Disc Golf
No votes yet
Good variety - uphill, downhill, open and wooded with some beautifully maintained fairways. A crystal clear creek and pond come into play on a few holes. Dual tees (Am are concrete, Pro are natural). Dual pin locations.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,449ft
Alternate Length: 6,029ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy 78; exit 11 to Hwy 17 to Hamilton, 3.2 miles to a right on 6th St SW, right on 10th Ave (next stop sign), 0.2 mile to parking area on the right (a wooden fence around it). 1st tee down path to the left behind the ball fields.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Aggieland Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- ICC Indian Disc Golf Course, Fulton MS USNo votes yet
- Panther Prowl Disc Golf Course, Amory MS USNo votes yet
- Tishomingo State Park - Tushka Run, Tishomingo MS USNo votes yet
- Tishomingo State Park - Warrior Ridge, Tishomingo MS USNo votes yet
- Tishomingo State Park - Chickasaw, Tishomingo MS USNo votes yet
- Tombigbee State Park - 2, Tupelo MS USNo votes yet
- Tombigbee State Park - 1, Tupelo MS USNo votes yet
- Veteran's Park - Thunderchief, Tupelo MS USNo votes yet
- Veteran's Park - Original, Tupelo MS US(1 vote)
- Veteran's Park - Music Bend, Tupelo MS USNo votes yet