Pros: You get a feel for almost every kind of hazard ie water, wooded, trees, wind, and paths. It's a great beginners course with plenty of shaded and field shots. Over the past decade the course's wooded areas have opened up and been cleaned which has changed my entire approach since shooting there since 2003. Very enjoyable course for beginners to novice.
Pro: Best course in lake county. Offers a wide variety of holes and fairways to be played. the signs show exactly where the holes are and it is always a good challenge.
Cons: Wish there was 18 holes but beggers cant be choosers. If it rains it can be a hassle trying to get through the mud
Pros: Variety of holes, slightly challenging, nice diagrams of the hole at the tees
Cons: Next tee is sometimes a challenge to find if you don't know the course and you are not following a group, people will cut in and start playing from which ever hole they would like.
Courses Close By
- Joy Lutheran Church Disc Golf Course, Gurnee IL USNo votes yet
- Leo Leathers Park, Mundelein IL USNo votes yet
- Warren Township Park, Gurnee IL US(2 votes)
- Diamond Lake Sports Complex, Mundelein IL US(2 votes)
- Central Park, Grayslake IL US(1 vote)
- Fremont School, Mundelein IL USNo votes yet
- Trinity International University Disc Golf, Bannockburn IL USNo votes yet
- Twin Creeks Park, Buffalo Grove IL US(1 vote)
- Danny Cunniff Park, Highland Park IL USNo votes yet
- Bevier Park, Waukegan IL US(2 votes)