Acorn Park is one of the best 18 hole courses that are still free in the Twin Cities. It gets a lot of traffic, but usually you can always play through groups that are slower. Some of the tee-pads are in bad shape. Overall it is a great course for honing your skills and getting some ace and birdie opportunities.
challenging course with only ONE hole with water to worry about. most of the course is in the woods, and some parts are very dense. if you havent done this course before, it can be difficult to map out, but there is usually enough people playing there that can guide you the right direction. i give this course an 8 out of 10 rating for toughness. this course is a lot of fun.
Very crowded. A few challenging holes and plenty of opportunity to get your disc wet.
Courses Close By
- Bethel University Disc Golf Course, Arden Hills MN USNo votes yet
- Lakewood Hills, White Bear Lake MN US(6 votes)
- Hansen Park, New Brighton MN US(3 votes)
- Highland Park, St. Paul MN US(4 votes)
- Silverview Park, Mounds View MN US(1 vote)
- Kaposia Park, South St. Paul MN US(6 votes)
- Minnehaha Falls/Wabun Picnic Disc Golf Course, Minneapolis MN US(4 votes)
- Garlough Park, West Saint Paul MN US(1 vote)
- Fort Snelling, Fort Snelling MN US(3 votes)
- Wirth Par 3, Golden Valley MN US(2 votes)