Acadiana Park - Ace Run
Bring your skeeter repellant !!!! short and sweet course. Almost completely shaded. Good signage and easy to navigate. It's a birdie fest!! Even though it's a jungle off the fairway, because it's short the SSA 1000 must be low 40s. I played it in around 40 minutes the second round with 11 birdie putts.
Plays more difficult in the summer with dense undergrowth along fairways in the woods. Accuracy is a must, and there are several opportunities for birdies. Consistently challenging holes in the woods, straightforward signage and multiple pin placements make this one of Louisiana's best courses to play. There are more than 18 holes at this course the above is mentioned specifically regarding the front 18. Multiple tee pads for pro's and am's making this challenging and offer an opportunity for mixing the difficulty of some shorter placements.
Courses Close By
- Acadiana Park - Duzee, Lafayette LA US(1 vote)
- Pa Davis Disc Golf Course, Lafayette LA US(2 votes)
- Heymann Park, Lafayette LA USNo votes yet
- Girard Park, Lafayette LA US(1 vote)
- Weeks Park, Lydia LA USNo votes yet
- Flanacher Park Disc Golf Course, Zachary LA US(1 vote)
- Greenwood Park, Baker LA USNo votes yet
- Highland Road Park, Baton Rouge LA US(1 vote)
- Broadmoor U. Methodist Church, Baton Rouge LA USNo votes yet
- St. Andrew's United Methodists Disc Golf Course, Baton Rouge LA USNo votes yet