Fun little course in neighborhood park. Some open holes, some wooded - slight elevation and good variety. Open year round.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,000ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 3
From south take I-94; exit Ryan Rd. and go east to a left on Howell (Hwy 38), to a right on Drexel (Culver's) to the park on the right.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Paul Nytsch #5977
by VIRUS8 on Feb 21, 2015 at 3:56pm
Well maintained park with a clean bathroom. Ample parking but can get crowded in the summer and fall when there is a baseball game. League play is Wednesday night in the spring, summer and fall. Concrete tee pads.
Courses Close By
- Wil-O-Way Grant Course, South Milwaukee WI USNo votes yet
- Milwaukee County Sports Complex, Franklin WI USNo votes yet
- Root River Parkway, Greendale WI USNo votes yet
- Valley View Park, New Berlin WI US(7 votes)
- Wil-O-Way Underwood Disc Golf Course, Wauwatosa WI USNo votes yet
- Dineen Park, Milwaukee WI US(3 votes)
- Estabrook Park, Milwaukee WI US(2 votes)
- UW Campus-Parkside East, Kenosha WI US(2 votes)
- UW-Parkside West Disc Golf Course, Kenosha WI US(3 votes)
- Brown Deer Park, Milwaukee WI US(3 votes)