5&20 Disc Golf at Lakefront Park
No votes yet
Set at the the northern tip of Seneca Lake with a mix of longer field holes and tight tunnel shots. Several holes play along or over the old NY5 / US20 road embankment. Two 520' holes (#4 and 6) in honor of the location. Wind usually a factor. Gorgeous lake views.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 12
Target Type: Liberty
Tee Type: Rubber Mats
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 4,190ft
Alternate Length: 3,160ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Geneva DG Club and Pat Govang
From NY5 - US20, look for Lake St. Turn towards Seneca Lake into Lakefront Park, follow to left. Parking lot at Chamber of Commerce / Boat Museum. Walk NE along lake away from Ramada. 0.25 mile to the 1st tee. Restrooms and water near parking lot, none on course. Signs next to short tees.
Email: Gavin Sacks #7597
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at 5&20 Disc Golf at Lakefront Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Climbing Bines Brewery and Hop Farm, Penn Yan NY US(1 vote)
- Sned-Acres Disc Golf Course, Ovid NY US(1 vote)
- Blue Heron Park, Canandagua NY USNo votes yet
- DMG Jr. Memorial Disc Golf Course, Palmyra NY USNo votes yet
- Emerson Park Disc Golf Course, Auburn NY US(1 vote)
- The Apple Farm - Spartan Course, Victor NY US(1 vote)
- Williamson Town Park, Williamson NY USNo votes yet
- Raines Family Disc Golf Course, Naples NY US(1 vote)
- North Ponds Disc Golf Course, Webster NY USNo votes yet
- Ellison Park, Rochester NY US(5 votes)